Joining us here at 2nd2None on a full franchise is a great option, I know different franchise models can have varying reputations but we believe that we have got our right to the benefit of the individual ADI.
So what does a regular franchise include
- Unlimited pupil supply - No additional charge per pupil
- Fee free start up period
- Online diary system you control
- Pre paid lessons - This has greatly reduced no shows and late cancelations, saving on average £3120 a year for each instructor
- Driving school roof sign
- All your pupils get access to our Theory Test App
- Local social media advertsing
- Local area website page + SEO to make sure your seen at the top of Google
- Our full support and advice
- Branded uniform
- Yearly CPD including Standards Check training
- Free standards check training, instructor trainer can sit in on your lessons for feedback
- Free loan of dual control car & insurance for a up to 3 days in case of breakdown
- No additional charges for Pre-Paid lessons
- My personal guarantee as a fellow driving instructor that we will work with you as an equal partner and in your best interests.
So unfortunately all good things will cost you something, our weekly fee's I believe are reasonable and allow us to work to your best interests
£85.00 per week for 48 weeks - Nothing to pay in December
Minimum term applys
Covid=19 During the lockdown period of 2020 we have suspended all franchise and vehicle leasing fee's for our team of instructors. Although as a business we still had ongoing costs we do not believe that instructors should have to pay if they can not work. We believe in a fair franchise system thats supports its team when in need.